The routes will satisfy both amateurs and more professional cyclists, not without a reason, after all, it was the surroundings of Krynica and the town itself that were on the route of the Tour de Pologne race.
- Krynica - Jakubik - Kopciowa - Krynica (11.7km) - A short, fairly easy route for beginner mountain bikers, allowing you to get acquainted with the specifics of mountain biking (steep sections and no asphalt); for advanced riders, a good warm-up.
- Krynica - Jaworzyna - Runek - Bacówka n/Wierchomlą - Szczawnik - Złockie - Jastrzębik - Powroźnik - Krynica (39 km) - A difficult and varied trip presenting all the advantages of the Beskid Sądecki mountain trails to tourists on bikes.
- Krynica - Tylicz - Wojkowa - Dubne - Leluchów - Muszyna - Powroźnik - Krynica (46.3 km) - A moderately difficult route mainly due to its length leading mainly along asphalt roads, only about 3 km of it is a climb and descent along forest dirt roads.
- Krynica - Jakubik - Mochnaczka Niżna - Tylicz - Powroźnik - Krynica (25,2 km) - A moderately difficult route leading mostly along little frequented roads through picturesque villages near Krynica.
- Jaworzyna Krynicka - Złockie - Szczawnik - Żegiestów - Żegiestów Zdrój - Andrzejówka - Milik - Muszyna - Powroźnik - Krynica (38.9 km) - The trail is accessible for moderately advanced mountain bikers, those more ambitious may reach the top of Jaworzyna on their bikes according to the description of the trail 2, however, they have to add about 8 km of uphill and quite a big effort.
- KAZIMIERZ PUŁASZ CYCLING ROUTE KAZIMIERZ PUŁASKIEG - Confederate trenches, Pulaski Mound, old Orthodox churches, natural mineral water intakes - all this can be seen on the blue cycling trail connecting the Beskid Niski with the Beskid Sądecki.
The entire loop running through Krynica-Zdrój - Mochnaczka - Chambers - Tylicz - Muszynka - Krynica-Zdrój is 39 km long and is marked in blue. In order to ride this trail you should have a mountain bike, because in some places it runs through beaten forest roads with a big fall. It is necessary to have a map, because in case of tiredness the route can be shortened, however, a good topographic orientation is essential.
Check: Krynica Zdrój what is worth seeing? The most important attractions